Thursday, February 11, 2010

Double Doozy!

A few weeks ago, I had the honor of taking pictures at Trinity Lutheran Church in Camp Hill, PA for a doubly special occasion. Pastor Stewart Hardy was retiring, and at his last service, he also baptized his grandson!

Here are a few of my favorites from the morning.

Trinity is such a beautiful church, and I love the way some of the wider shots turned out. This is an interesting perspective that I'm sure a pastor does not get to see often, if ever. What a wonderful reminder of just how many lives he has touched week after week and year after year.

While the pastor was greeting his parishioners on their way out, I started snapping some pictures of his adorable family.

What a peaceful baby! He hardly made a peep. And get a load of those little hands...

Yeah, and then when Pastor Hardy came back, and we were ready for some full family shots? THEN poor Baby Boy lost it! I love how everyone except for Big Sister is looking at the poor little guy.

And THIS is my favorite of the entire morning! Baby screaming, and Daddy looking on as Grandpa tries to comfort. So sweet...

Congrats to the Hardy Family on the good pastor's retirement. I'm sure they will all enjoy his slower pace of life...once everyone gets adjusted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment