Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Unwinding...

Day #2 done! Here's a picture of what I found while making dinner. Apparently, singing incognito is the best way to unwind after a long day of Kindergarten... No music in his blood! :-)

My favorite tidbit of the day was this conversation that we had while swinging at the neighborhood park this afternoon.

"The bus stops at a place for just one person. It's a boy with pokey hair."
"A what?"
"A boy with pokey hair. You know, like a dinosaur head?"

The irony here is that Benjamin has the perfect hair for a little gel and "pokey-ness." But he absolutely cannot handle it! The one or two times that I've gotten him to let me try, he gets all worked up and demands that it be brushed flat again. :-) In a few years, I'll probably wish for this "problem" back...

No comments:

Post a Comment