Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Weaver Easter Pics

This is going to be a very quick post in attempts to get "caught up." We have a "big day" coming up tomorrow, and it just dawned on me that I'll never get to share my Easter pics if I don't do it soon! So here are some of the semi-decent ones of the Weaver Cousins at Nana and Pop-Pop's Saturday evening. We went, we had a great time, we ate a lot (dinner was terrific), there was lots of candy given out, the kids bounced and ran and danced...we went home.

Don't you just love Little Lily eyeing up Corey's Peep?

I LOVE Ben's expression here! Is anyone the least bit surprised that Louden is the one holding his Peep upside down?!? ...and NO, Amy and I did not buy the boys the same vest on purpose. I'm serious, Uncle Bill!!! :-)

This is what I got when I asked the boys to give me their "We're always VERY good in church" smiles. Too funny!

I love this one of Corey and Lily. I think Corey LOVES being the only one who gets to hold Lily for EVERY photo op!!!

More to come...I'll post pics from the Jones Family Easter a.s.a.p.

No comments:

Post a Comment